My internship is in Hummelstown, Pennsylvania which is actually ten minutes from Hershey, so yes I will go there and eat chocolate all the time. I will also hopefully travel to different sites around the north east. I really want to go to NYC again, I haven't been since eighth grade. Possibly I'll go to church history sites like Palmyra for the Pageant and the Sacred Grove. I'll be sure to put all the fun things I do on here. It's bound to be a fun exciting summer with lots of things going on! But we'll get to that ;) There's definitely a lot in store and I'm looking forward to it!
A few highlights for my internship:
- I will be working with a company named Dairiconcepts--check it out
- They make cheese products that other companies use
- The facility I'll be at makes super concentrated cheese powders
- Did I mention I will live in a hotel?
- They are paying for me to fly out, my hotel room, a rental car and I get $12/hour
I kind of feel like this is showing off a little but seriously, people have asked and I want people to know!