Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Frozen Chicken Nugget Incident

First off, I changed my blog's name! Although Supermegafoxyawesomehot is very descriptive of me as a person, it does not actually reflect what I write about. If you couldn't tell, I just write about the ridiculous things that happen in my life. Yes, everything is usually to an absurd degree in my life.

In the past, I have managed to get people to eat frozen food in the past. Kind of creepy and gross? Yes. Hilarious? Yes.

Last year at Sparks I lived with Kara. That in itself made everything that happened into a hilarious story. After church one day I went to make myself lunch. I pulled out the bag from the freezer and put it on a plate. At the same time, Kara came from behind me and jokingly tried to take one from the bag. I looked at her and laughed and told her that no, she could not eat one of my chicken nuggets unless she ate it frozen.

Kara took this as a dare. She pulled it out and started to put it in her mouth. We both realized that one of the reasons you don't eat frozen things is that they are really hard. As she started gnawing on it, Brett's visiting teachers came over. Now it was just an awkward situation and Kara was embarrassed. While the girls sat on the couch in the living room, Kara moved into the corner by the stairs and kept gnawing while I made my lunch. I couldn't help but look at the weird scene and laugh since it was so absurd.

Those girls probably thought I was crazy, which is true. But even more, Kara is crazy.

On a similar note, last year I dared our cousin who was 6 at the time to eat frozen pancakes. He did not want to eat anything we made, but if you're a boy, you just have to follow through on dares. That was how he ate a meal or two (of 2-3 frozen pancakes). Anna and I are really good babysitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment