Friday, September 23, 2011

September Quotes

"Think of all the things you can do while covered in fabric!!" -Anna

"DUMPER!" -Anna

"Facebook stalking can wait.... I guess." -Anna (said in a defeated tone)

"That's really catchy. Like pokemon!" -Laura

"For lunch you can have my.... salad (said in a ghost voice)." -Anna

"He's probably thinking those are the most ridiculous attempts at opening a door I have ever seen..." -Anna (about us)

"Laura's life revolves around me buying her smoothies." -Anna

"I have clearly underestimated this ward's facebook stalking abilities." -Anna

"What are you doing??" -Laura
"I'm smelling a paper towel... It smells gross." -Kara
"You can use my paper towel...?" -Laura
"Oh, I don't need one. I'm just smelling it." -Kara

"I LOST my money!!" -Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment