It was just a cake mix that we split into different bowls then dyed using food coloring. I think this is the most epic you can get with dying your food.
So some things we have been doing with crafts:
- Looking at www.cutoutandkeep.net
- Tutorials for hair things so flowers and bows
- Tutorials for shirt makeovers
- Reading http://craftfail.com/
- Looking through http://www.feelingstitchy.com/
- I now have some cross stitches I want to do
- It has also inspired me to do some embroidery which I have never done before (I'm hopefully starting today!)
- I have started the puppy cross stitch I said I would and I have another one with Cinderella and Prince Charming that is cute, all of them will hopefully make it to Utah and live in our apartment
- Yesterday, Anna and I made earrings! We made about 10 pairs or maybe a few more.... So that was fun!