Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quotes from Freshman Year cont...

Sadly it has taken me up until the end of another school year to get the rest of these up. But hopefully that means to those who said these they will be more funny.

"You said I'm going to get married first?? You guys must plan on waiting til you're twenty!!" -Amelia (who is now married at 19, and the first of us married)

"Laura has a friend?" -Amelia

"I like singing with myself. It is good to me!" -Sarah

"My mints mean business!" -Laura

"Some ridiculous mazes are hard." -Sarah

"I'm not looking at wedding pictures!" *hides computer* -Kara

"Ha ha ha ha he he he he it's not working! He he he ha ha ha that's not what she said!" -Amelia

"There's a flipping dinosaur in my bed!!!" -Sarah

"Right now I would thrill him." -Laura

"You should eat cake it's good... unless you want cold then it's just another disappointment that will ruin your life" -Kara

"It's like a big wet spot because it is a big wet spot!" -Madeline

"It's very important that we all rhyme in this apartment." -Sarah

"Laura, he (Michael) is less sexist than you!" -Kara

"I'm an interesting choice of a person." -Sarah

"No, zero is between 2 and 4." -Robert

"Gross face, I'm never going to taste your face." -Kara to Will

"Pretend that you're a pickle." -Laura to Kara

"Stringed-cheese is just about one of the BEST THINGS EVER!" -Kara

"COLDEMORT and the Meth-Eaters!" -Sarah

"Let us eat CAKE!" -Laura to Kate

"Don't you think Brett would taste good with seasonings?!" -Madeline

"We don't wear PANTS in here!" -Sarah

"Maybe I should grow up and buy some deoderant that doesn't have boy repellant in it." -Kara

"I'm still trying to figure out if you like him or not." -Sarah
"Me too." -Amelia

"Did you staple that right?" -Laura to Kara

"...hold on mom." -Will

"Get some pants or we will put you in a skirt." -Kara

"I'm going to eat you!" -Sarah

"I'm so glad I look cute while grating cheese." -Laura

"I think I turn into a frog at midnight." -Kara

"Don't touch dead bodies!" -Madeline

"I like MEN." -Sarah

"For example, my roommate's cactus is in my room. I should probably tell her about that, return the cactus, and apologize profusely." -Kara

"We'll spark the pot." -Amelia

"...that is ack.....ward." -Sarah
"That was awkard." -Amelia
"Well I was going for odd but then I said ack...so then I just said ward."-Sarah

"Don't send me away!" -Kara

"I don't need to tell him (Will) he's weird, he already knows it." -Laura

"Snow pants don't have a future!" -Madeline

"We're not compatible either- he's wearing a bandana." -Kara

"What?!" Inner-feminist going beserk!!!" -Sarah

"I feel good! And my bootay is HOTT!" -Kara

"I don't want to be fined for having a random dance zone." -Laura

"...but what else is new?" -Sarah
"Well I'm pregnant, but other than that, not much." -Will

"I learned not to guess women's deodorants." -Alex

"Why do you have two pairs of bloomers?" -Kara

"Geez then stop kissing frogs Kara." -Sarah

"You'll see him again one day when you're running towards each other and he yells 'Kara!!'" -Sarah

"Apparently my roommates just aren't funny." -Kara

"Farts are like ninjas, the more silent... the more deadly!!!" -Bob

"Boys + Poetry = Trouble!" -Sarah

"I feel like a barf. I'm a werebarf." -Kara

"Define 'angst'." -Kate

"You're friends on Facebook you can stalk him." -Laura (very matter of factly)

"Repel all BOYS." -Madeline

"My mind doesn't work!" -Kara

"What if WILL was your father?" -Sarah

"That's not true. I was a duck in eighth grade. I did all kinds of stuff. I sang..." -Amelia

"D-nut???!" -Laura

"Are you ready?... I didn't get asked to any of those dances." -Will

"Way to give away... the beginning!" -Kara

"It's good...I dropped my muffin in the garbage can." -Brett

"No Kara. Chick flicks are for girls and..." -Sarah

"Do you need my body?" -Kara

"Do you think I need my rape whistle?" -Amelia
"Well, you are going to their apartment..." -Laura

"Is he in our cage? He (Gregory) is not an animal." -Kara

"Weird sauce." -Kara

"It's 'cause you're lame." -Amelia
"It's true." -Will

"Robert was dumb. I am your lover, so you should come out right now, I am waiting for you!" -Laura to Will

"What can I do in bed that I can't do right here?" -Kara

"I don't know what her brain consists of!" -Sarah

"Kara belongs in a 'mustle'" -Kara

"There's no 'f' in your name." -Kate
"K-fara." -Laura

"Getting married would ruin my life. And make everything perfect..." -Kara

"I'm so distraught!" -Madeline

"This is the donate-your-body-to-science-dance." -Laura (while Kara peforms rapid arm movements)

"Can I borrow one of your lamps? The bathroom died... [Ten minutes later] Nevermind, I figured out the problem. I forgot the lightswitch has to be on!" -Kara

"What if Robert was your father?" -Amelia

"I'll have you on my feet so I can squish you when I walk." -Kara

"He's uglier than a man being a woman." -Sarah

"Have you guys ever noticed how homework questions are called problems?" -Kara

"I can only imagine what he'll look like in scrubs." -Madeline

"He looks so cute in his huge white Indian outfit!" -Kara

"Your face is a dungeon." -Sarah
"Your mum is a dungeon." -Amelia

"We should probably close the blinds since we'll be dancing in mermaid costumes later." -Kara

"Gahhhh! You're not supposed to take videos of me in pajamas!" -Madeline

"I haven't kissed any frogs let alone boys." -Kara

"I wouldn't go run off with a muffin. It'd have to be a cupcake at least." -Sarah

"I deserve to get married!" -Kara

"Robert, kiss me my love. I hate you."-Becca

"If it makes you feel any better I'll stare at you and pretend you're pretty." -Kara to Robert


Dear Laura,
THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT!
Love, Kara

Dear Kara,
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you'll find, you get what you need.
Love, Laura

Dear Laura,
I love that song... (some other stuff)
Love, Kara

Dear Kara,
I am glad you knew which song I was talking about. It is a very good song indeed, although not as cool as that nap song.
Love, Laura

Dear Laura,
I think my favorite is the don't bite your friends song. It's ridiculously funny. Why would anyone not bite their friends?
Love, Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment